Thursday, August 16, 2007

characteristics and qualities

Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?

-As i looked back on the list of my positive characteristics and qualities, I realized that i shoul be contented and happy for who I am right now. I should appreciate my qualities and not to compare it with other people.

Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates?

-when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation.
*I want them not to embarass me if I answered wrong to their questions.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion.
*I would like them to listen to me and put their attention to me whenever i share my opinions to them, its a sign of respect to others.
-when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation
*Just like what I've said a while ago, they should listen and give respect to me.
-when you commit mistake
*I don't want them to put blame on me, especially when I commited a mistake.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do.
*They should understand the reason why I don't like to do the things. They have nothing
to do with it.
-when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
*They should tell it to me nicely and properly, so I can listen to them.

No comments: