Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reflection 'Inconvenient truth'

The most striking scene in the movie.
-For me, the most striking scene in the movie is when he shows what will happen in our environment in the next few years.

Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie.
- I felt disappointed and guilty to myself. I always blame other people why this things happen to us, But still I was one of them trying to destroy the place we are living in right now.

Your realization after watching the movie.
-My realization after watching the movie is I will help and participate, start with doing simple things in order to save our environment. Like recycling and segregating our garbage's.

The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment.
- Just like what I've said a while ago, the specific actions I can commit starts with simple things. Recycling and segregating garbages and planting trees in order to protect and save our environment.

No comments: